However, with some simple techniques, you can pop off plastic caps using just your bare hands.
The most common plastic bottle caps are screw-off lids. To open these by hand, follow these steps:
- Grip the cap firmly with one hand, squeezing hard and turning counterclockwise. Focus pressure on the edges of the cap near the bottle neck. This helps break the seal.
- Place the bottle on a sturdy, flat surface like a table or counter. Make sure it cannot slide around.
- With your other hand, hold the base of the bottle steady.
- Push down on the bottle with the heel of your palm while continuing to twist the cap counterclockwise. The downward pressure combined with the turning motion should loosen the threads and pop the cap off.
- If the cap feels stuck, don’t force it. Run the bottle under hot water for 30 seconds to loosen the threads, then try again. The heat will cause the plastic to expand slightly.
For snap-on plastic caps, pinch the cap at its base on opposite sides and pull up. Applying pressure this way will cause the cap to pop off easily.
You can also try wedging a spoon, butter knife handle or other flat object under the cap and prying upwards. Just be careful not to bend or break the cap.
With a bit of practice, you’ll be able to open plastic bottle caps quickly and easily using just your hands. This comes in handy when you need to quench your thirst but can’t find a bottle opener.
Afshan Accep the any bottle customzation including bottle caps. If you have any futher details about the botttle packaging leave you comment or contact us
You May like
20 Ounce Clear PET Plastic Bottles with Aluminum Cap
32 oz Liquid Container Plastic Juice Bottle With Cap
Plastic Round Travel Bottle Set With Disc Cap Top
PETG Plastic Bottle With Dropper
Plastic Vitamin Bottle with Flip over Caps
Medicine Bottle with Golden Flip Cap
Wholesale 60Ml Catholic Holy Bottle Plastic Bottles
12 Oz Square Plastic Bottles